Game board, four brass pegs, five chrome pegs, dry erase marker and pair of dice
1. Place four brass pegs in the visitor team dugout to the left of home plate. Place four
chrome pegs in the home team dugout to the right of home plate. Place the fifth chrome
peg directly to the right of “OUT” on the scoreboard. Use the dry erase marker to write the
names of the visiting and home teams on the scoreboard.
2. Play ball! The visiting team bats first. Move one brass peg to home plate. The person
representing the visiting team rolls the dice. Use the billboards on the upper left and right
side of the game board to locate the dice combination rolled and outcome of the player’s at
bat. (Example: if a 3 and 4 are thrown, the player hit a single and advances to first base.)
If the roll of the dice results in an out, return the brass peg to the dugout and move the
chrome peg on the scoreboard to “1”. If the roll of the dice results in a hit, move the brass
peg to the appropriate base on the game board. Move a second brass peg to home plate
and roll the dice again.
3. The person representing the visiting team continues to roll the dice until the team gets “3”
outs. Using the dry erase marker, record the total number of runs scored in the inning on
the scoreboard. Return the chrome peg on the scoreboard to “OUT”.
4. The home team bats next. Move one chrome peg to home plate. The person representing
the home team rolls the dice. Again, use the billboards on the upper left and right side of
the game board to locate the dice combination rolled and outcome of the player’s at bat.
Follow the same rules listed above for the home team.
5. Continue play, switching turns between the visiting and home teams. Play a few innings or
a full game.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
©2007 Across the Board Game, LLC